Enoteca Bulzoni rigorously observes what is provided for by the law 675 of 1996 concerning the protection and privacy of the personal data in its possession and demand for its rectification or cancellation.
The data will be utilized to the only purpose of supplying, in the best way, the services required by the person concerned. The data will not be divulged to third-parties.
Enoteca Bulzoni will only ask to the person concerned the data strictly necessary to improve the purchasing operations and, possibly, to keep him updated with prices and Products (as lons as the person concerned will deem it appropriate).
Under the articles 13 and 23 of the Legislative Decree of June 30 2003, n. 196 (Code concerning the protection of personal data and below referred to as Code), Enoteca Bulzoni wishes to inform the kind visitors:
1) that the personal data given to Enoteca Bulzoni, are object of treatment in respect of the normative mentioned above and of the obligations of privacy therein provided for;
2) that as treatment of personal data under the 4th article of the Code, it is meant any operation or combination of operations, also done without the use of electronic instruments, regarding the gathering, the registration, the organization, the preservation, the elaboration, the modification, the selection, the extraction, the comparison, the use, the existing, the blocking, the communication, the spreading, the cancellation or destruction of data, even if not registered in a database;
3) that the data are treated for institutional finalities, linked or with an aim to the activity of Enoteca Bulzoni such as data storage, elaborazione, billing, customer managing and, particularly:
a) to fulfill the law obligations linked to civil, fiscal, accounting and other norms, to fulfill the administrative management of the report from You established with Enoteca Bulzoni;
b) to fulfill the contractual obligations, of technical support and technical information and post-sale assistance;
c) to fulfill market and statistical researches, marketing and references relative to the Products object of the activity of Enoteca Bulzoni;
d) only on prior expression of your specific consent to, for the communication of commercial information regarding future commercial initiatives, of advertisements of new products, services and offers, both from Enoteca Bulzoni or affiliate companies and/or controlled, commercial partners and outsourcers, via advertising e-mails. The dispatch of advertising e-mails will not determin in any case the transfer of your personal data to third-parties. This service does not determine a monitoring of the websites that You visit nor the control of the messages read by You, unless you consent so;
e) for the operating of general promotional initiatives, in the interest of the user of Enoteca Bulzoni;
4) that the ordination of Your data is necessary to regularly fulfill the contractual and legal obligations deriving from the legal relationship existing with Enoteca Bulzoni. In case you would not be interested to our commercial e-mails, you may freely not give Your consent to such finaly;
5) that the data:
- are gathered in our database and registered in such a way to consent access only to Enoteca Bulzoni’s authorized personnel;
- may be treated, according to the finalities above mentioned, inside Enoteca Bulzoni, that is they may be communicated outside to: a) companies controlled, linked and affiliate to Enoteca Bulzoni; b) of commercial partners of Enoteca Bulzoni (producing companies, suppliers, vectors and forwarding agents, etc.); c) of customer-service companies.
We also inform you that anyone interested in doing so, may exert the rights granted by the 7th article of the Code that we resume below.
The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, and their communication in intelligible form.
The person concerned has the right to obtain the confirmation: a) of the origin of the personal data; b) of the finalities and the modalities of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case the processing has been done with electronic means; d) of the identifying marks of the owner, of the responsible persons and the designed representatives; e) of the subjects or of the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may have been communicated or who may come to their knowledge as designed representative in the territory of the State, of responsible or appointed persons. The person concerned has also the right to obtain: a) the updating, that is the rectification, if he is interested to the integration of the data; b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data processed in violation of law, including those for which the preservation is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data have been gathered or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations of which the letters a) and b) have been brought to knowledge, even for what concerns their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or spread, except in the case in which such attainment is impossible or involves the utilize of means manifestly disproportionate in comparison with the right protected.
The person concerned has the right to disagree with, totally or partially: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of the personal data concerning him, if relevant to the aim of their collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him to send advertising or direct sale or marketing researches or commercial communication material.
The owner of the processing is Enoteca Bulzoni, viale Parioli n. 36, 00197, Rome.
Overseer of the processing is Mr. Alessandro Bulzoni.
The processing of the data is done with instruments qualified to grant its safety and privacy according to the program document on safety of Enoteca Bulzoni, edited under art. 34, paragraph 1, letter G) of the Code and stored at its registered office. The data are stored in the Database at Enoteca Bulzoni’s registered office.